THE POST PANDEMIC BUSINESS FINANCES HEALTH CHECK
At Insight Finance Solutions we get a real buzz from helping business owners go from confused to confident when it comes to all aspects of business finances.
We work alongside traditional accountants to provide up to the minute real-time support and insight into your business finances right now and for the future.
REOPENING POST PANDEMIC – ARE YOU READY?
Supporting business owners to migrate in and out of the ever-changing COVID-19 restrictions is our focus right now. We are helping business owners to forecast the next few months, giving them the confidence and peace of mind to make sound business decisions at an unprecedented time.
We act as confidential and understanding advisors, experts and virtual finance managers to give you the right up-to-date advice on the support packages available. You don’t need to try and understand the myriad of Government updates and conflicting articles in the press when you have us on hand to distil the advice into easy-to-understand and manageable actions.
EXPERT GUIDANCE TO FORECAST THE FUTURE
These next few months will be critical to business owners. We work with you to help you with all aspects of:
- understanding and navigating the furlough scheme as it comes to an end
- checking your business grant eligibility – do you qualify for further support or new grants that are becoming available?
- helping you negotiate rent repayment terms with landlords
- everything you need to do to manage HMRC VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Self Assessment tax payments – now and moving forwards
- forecasting different scenarios including income, expenditure, staffing, suppliers while also taking into account the latest social distancing measures and restrictions
- money mindset coaching – we know this is an extremely worrying time and we want to empower you to feel confident in your business decisions
The above has been put in place to help you understand how your business can not only survive this time, but thrive too. With a little insight and a clear picture of different scenarios that could work for your business, you can feel more clear and confident about important business decisions.
THE HEALTHCHECK PACKAGE BONUS EVERY BUSINESS OWNER NEEDS RIGHT NOW
The healthcheck package is a review only service aimed at clients at every stage of business from sole trader to limited company who desire to do their own bookeeping but still need expert advice to help make important decisions. We help you with the latest guidance, as directed by the government, cash flow management, mindset, gaining insight from your financial data and setting the best foundations for your business now, operating through the difficulties of COVID-19 restrictions and in the future.
This package also works well for clients who are just starting out and wish to get a better understanding of their finances with the confidence in knowing they’re setting the best foundations, before growing enough to outsource the management of their business finances.
How does the Healthcheck work?
The healthcheck package involves initial contact with you to get an understanding of your business and the current challenges you are facing.
We then look at your current business finances before arranging a confidential and open chat with you about where you are right now, what you need help and advice on and how best to move forward in the future.
As a bonus for any business looking to book a healthcheck, we have included Float cashflow forecasting at no extra cost. This allows us to plan future scenarios together and see where you get to make business decisions based on financial outcomes to ensure your business can thrive pat this time.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The basic healthcheck package is £150 as a monthly rolling fee. This is what we are advising businesses owners to utilise right now to try and work a way through the difficulties of COVID-19 and get your business back on its feet.
We do not require a minimum term with us, although we would always advise 3 months where possible to really benefit from our guidance and expertise.
FURTHER PACKAGES AND ACCOUNTANCY SUPPORT FOR STRESS-FREE FINANCES
If you don’t want to do your own business bookkeeping and you’re looking for a done-for-you service, we provide much more than a traditional bookkeeper service and can confidently and expertly take care of the following:
(Please note: while each package is tailored to the needs of each business, all our packages at Insight Finance Solutions include the following core elements:)
- sales invoicing/processing including receivables management
- purchase invoicing/processing and payables management (including the HubDoc app)
- VAT reporting and submission (where applicable)
- full bank reconciliations (including direct bank feeds)
- monthly management reports
- cash flow management (including Float software)
- mindset coaching
- business systemisation solutions
- full communication and transparency with external accountants (where applicable)
Starter Package – £250
- a complete finance management package aimed at non VAT registered sole traders embracing the early stages of growth
Starter Growth Package – £350-£500
- a complete monthly finance management package aimed at VAT registered and/or recently incorporated businesses experiencing more established stages of growth
Growth Package – £500-£750
- a complete monthly finance management package aimed at longer established incorporated businesses experiencing advanced stages of growth
Growth Ultimate Package – £1,000
- a complete finance management package aimed at longer established incorporated businesses experiencing advanced stages of growth who require more frequent assistance, often weekly
Tailored packages available depending on the unique nature of your business. The above packages are ‘all in’ fixed cost packages with the exception of Xero subscriptions. If you choose for us to pay that on your behalf then we will charge that back to you. All other software costs are included along with Float Cashflow Forecasting.
BOOK YOUR HEALTHCHECK
To book your business finances healthcheck please contact Helen by email firstname.lastname@example.org