Thanks to an exciting period of growth at Insight Finance Solutions, we’re looking for an accountant to join our team.
We are looking for an accountant to join our team here at Insight Finance Solutions. Could this be you? Or do you know an accountant looking for a new opportunity with a forward-thinking cloud-based accountancy practice?
We’re looking for the right person to have the following accounting superpowers:
– you’ll be ‘qualified’ through experience or through a formal qualification (e.g. chartered or certified)
– you love to confidently pick up the phone to HMRC to discuss client cases
– you’re able to put clients at ease when talking about their finances and be empathic towards their situations
– you can confidently prepare management accounts, cashflow forecasts and year-end working papers
– you love to work proactively finding solutions to potential issues, rather than reactively in crisis mode
– you get genuinely excited about finding solutions to client problems and helping them grow their business
– you are passionate about helping people realise that finances can be fun and stress-free
– you want to really make a difference to businesses by doing things differently and working more closely with them
– you’re open to new and exciting ways of working including adapting to modern financial software programmes
– you’re keen to grow both professionally and personally
We operate flexibly, primarily working from home but also spend time in client premises working closely to deliver financial advice that makes a difference. Therefore, the role would suit someone living in the Peak District area. We are open and flexible and happy to consider both part-time or full-time applicants. The role may also suit parents, carers or someone looking for part-time work that fits in with family life or a hectic schedule due to the flexible and contemporary nature of how we work.
We don’t do suits and we don’t have a stuffy boardroom. We believe in being down to earth, approachable and compassionate with our clients. We are highly professional yet our personable approach is key.
If the above sounds like you or you know someone who may be looking for a brand new opportunity or a flexible way of working then get in touch.
Please send your CV and email covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org