Looking for your next accountancy adventure and want to do something different?
You could be just who we are looking for!
At Insight Finance Solutions we are on the hunt for our latest accountancy superhero to join our awesome team.
We’re looking for the right person to work part-time and have the following accounting superpowers:
– you’ll be ‘qualified’ through experience or through a formal qualification (e.g. chartered or certified)
– you love to confidently pick up the phone to HMRC to discuss client cases
– you’re able to put clients at ease when talking about their finances and be empathic towards their situations
– you can confidently prepare management accounts, cashflow forecasts and year-end working papers
– you love to work proactively finding solutions to potential issues, rather than reactively in crisis mode
– you get genuinely excited about finding solutions to client problems and helping them grow their business
– you are passionate about helping people realise that finances can be fun and stress-free
– you want to really make a difference to businesses by doing things differently and working more closely with them
– you’re open to new and exciting ways of working including adapting to modern financial software programmes
– you’re keen to grow both professionally and personally
We operate flexibly, primarily working from home but also spend time in client premises working closely to deliver financial advice that makes a difference. Therefore, the role would suit someone living in Bakewell or the South Yorkshire area. As the hours offered are part-time, the role may also suit parents looking to find the right role that fits in with family life.
We don’t do suits and we don’t have a stuffy boardroom. We believe in being down to earth, approachable and compassionate with our clients. We are highly professional yet our personable approach is key.
If the above sounds like you, you sound like the person we’re asking the Universe to send our way!
Please send your CV and email covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com by Wednesday August 26th, 2020.